The Best Vitamin C Vitamin D Vitamin K Joint glucosamine 1450 40 pieces, 45 g
- Vitamin K and vitamin D to maintain normal bones
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation
- For normal cartilage function
- The Doppelherz joint 1450 + collagen + hyaluronic contains 1450 mg glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride as a daily amount - when taking 2 capsules daily - in combination with 200 mg collagen hydrolyzate, 100 mg MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and 80 mg chondroitin sulfate. Vitamin C supports collagen formation for normal cartilage function. Vitamins K and D help maintain normal bones. Because our musculoskeletal system with its joints, cartilages, tendons, and ligaments is challenged every day. A healthy musculoskeletal system is a prerequisite for quality of life at any age. Adequate exercise and healthy eating can make a contribution
- Gluten-free, lactose-free,
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal with enough liquid.
|composition||As a daily dose*||% NRV **|
|vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D||10 mg||200%|
|Vitamin K.||40 mg||53%|
Vitamin C Vitamin D Vitamin K Joint glucosamine 1450 40 pieces, 45 g
We do you offer the money back guarantee days 14 from date of purchase with certain conditions.
Conditions must be met to qualify for a refund:
1-Product is defective
2-Product is not as described
3-Product must be unopened
4-Product must be in original packaging
5-Product must be unused
6-Product must not be damaged
We may decline a refund if the above conditions are not met.
Products on sale or clearance are not eligible for refunds.
The customers must get a return merchandise authorization first. (RMA)
The customers have to contact us before returning the product and the customer pays the shipping costs for a return or exchange.
We do charge restocking fee 15 percentage of the total amount paid.
Business Days: Monday-Friday and Saturday 11:45Am
Methods of Shipping: AirMail Priority Standard International Shipping + Tracking
Handling Time: 1 Business Day
Customs, Duties and Taxes other charges are not included in the purchasing price or shipping cost: Customers' responsibility