The Best Hair Intensive with Biotin & zinc, L-cysteine and horsetail extract 30 Capsules, 17.4 g
- Biotin + zinc as a contribution to the maintenance of normal hair
- Copper supports normal hair color
- Plus L-methionine, L-cysteine and horsetail extract
- Hair achieves top performance every day through renewal or growth. For this they need nutrients and building materials, which we have to supply regularly and adequately with food. The Doppelherz Hair Intensive + Biotin capsules contain biotin + zinc as a contribution to the maintenance of normal hair. Copper supports normal hair color. The capsules also contain L-methionine, L-cysteine and horsetail extract.
- Gluten-free, lactose-free,
Take 1 capsule a day with enough liquid and without chewing.
|composition||As a daily dose*||% NRV **|
|folic acid||200 µg||100%|
|pantothenic acid||9 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B 1, thiamine||1.1 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B 2, riboflavin||1.4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B 6||1.4 mg||100%|
Hair Intensive with Biotin & zinc, L-cysteine and horsetail extract 17.4 g
We do you offer the money back guarantee days 14 from date of purchase with certain conditions.
Conditions must be met to qualify for a refund:
1-Product is defective
2-Product is not as described
3-Product must be unopened
4-Product must be in original packaging
5-Product must be unused
6-Product must not be damaged
We may decline a refund if the above conditions are not met.
Products on sale or clearance are not eligible for refunds.
The customers must get a return merchandise authorization first. (RMA)
The customers have to contact us before returning the product and the customer pays the shipping costs for a return or exchange.
We do charge restocking fee 15 percentage of the total amount paid.
Business Days: Monday-Friday and Saturday 11:45Am
Methods of Shipping: AirMail Priority Standard International Shipping + Tracking
Handling Time: 1 Business Day
Customs, Duties and Taxes other charges are not included in the purchasing price or shipping cost: Customers' responsibility