Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Wash Gel Aloe Extract, 200 ml

The Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Wash Gel Aloe Extract contains a mixture of 96% water and ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% allow a pleasant application and long durability. It is enriched with aloe vera extract, which is known as moisture storage.

- Removes excess sebum, impurities, and environmental influences

- Cleans the skin

- refreshes the skin

Product features

Skin type:

Combination skin, Normal / All skin types

Product features:

Without parabens

use Precautions

Apply to damp skin, massage and rinse.

Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Wash Gel Aloe Extract, 200 ml

€7.99Price
Pack
  • Business Days: Monday-Friday and Saturday 11:45Am

    Methods of Shipping: AirMail Priority Standard International Shipping + Tracking

    Handling Time: 1 Business Day

    Customs, Duties and Taxes other charges are not included in the purchasing price or shipping cost: Customers' responsibility