The Best vitamin D 2000 I.E 45 Tablets dietary supplements, 18.3 g
- 50 µg vitamin D = 2000 IU (international units)
- Supported the normal functioning of the immune system
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Recent research has shown that vitamin D is a true all-rounder for health. The Doppelherz Vitamin D 2000 IU extra tablets support the normal function of the immune system. They contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, as well as the maintenance of normal muscle function. Our body can produce vitamin D through the regular exposure to sunlight on the skin itself. In our latitudes, however, this in-house production is often not enough. Especially in the autumn and winter months, when the immune system is particularly stressed and challenged, the body produces less vitamin D.
- Gluten-free, lactose-free,
- Tablets with pomegranate extract, silica, hyaluronic acid, minerals, and vitamins
Take 1 tablet daily with enough liquid without chewing.
|composition||As a daily dose*||% NRV **|
|Vitamin D||50 µg||1,000%|
Best vitamin D 2000 I.E 45 Tablets dietary supplements, 18.3 g
We do you offer the money back guarantee days 14 from date of purchase with certain conditions.
Conditions must be met to qualify for a refund:
1-Product is defective
2-Product is not as described
3-Product must be unopened
4-Product must be in original packaging
5-Product must be unused
6-Product must not be damaged
We may decline a refund if the above conditions are not met.
Products on sale or clearance are not eligible for refunds.
The customers must get a return merchandise authorization first. (RMA)
The customers have to contact us before returning the product and the customer pays the shipping costs for a return or exchange.
We do charge restocking fee 15 percentage of the total amount paid.
Business Days: Monday-Friday and Saturday 11:45Am
Methods of Shipping: AirMail Priority Standard International Shipping + Tracking
Handling Time: 1 Business Day
Customs, Duties and Taxes other charges are not included in the purchasing price or shipping cost: Customers' responsibility