Alopexy 5% solution for use on the skin 3X60 ml
Already tested. New formula without fats:
- ALOPEXY 5% solution is a solution from Pierre Fabre Dermo-Kosmetik GmbH
- To apply in case of hair loss
- Clinically proven effectiveness
- Alopexy 5% Minoxidil
Reactivates hair growth:
- Effective Hair Loss Solution 1
- Targeted effect at the hair roots
- Clinically tested
ALOPEXY 5% solution - Effective solution against hair loss
The special ingredients:
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, ALOPEXY 5% solution should be used twice a day.
Alopexy 5% Solution For Use On The Skin 3X60 ml
We do you offer the money-back guarantee days 14 from the date of purchase with certain conditions.
Conditions must be met to qualify for a refund:
1-Product is defective
2-Product is not as described
3-Product must be unopened
4-Product must be in original packaging
5-Product must be unused
6-Product must not be damaged
We may decline a refund if the above conditions are not met.
Products on sale or clearance are not eligible for refunds.
The customers must get a return merchandise authorization first. (RMA)
The customers have to contact us before returning the product and the customer pays the shipping costs for a return or exchange.
We do charge a restocking fee of 15% of the total amount paid.
Business Days: Monday-Friday and Saturday 11:45 a.m.
Methods of Shipping: AirMail Priority Standard International Shipping + Tracking
Handling Time: 1 Business Day
Customs, Duties, Taxes, or other charges are not included in the purchasing price or shipping cost: Customers' responsibility
- For external use. Apply 1 ml to the scalp two times a day, starting from the center of the affected area. The maximum daily amount of 2 ml must not be exceeded, regardless of the size of the affected skin area.
- This medicine is used in certain moderate cases of something called androgenetic alopecia (excessive hair loss) in men.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in women as abnormal hair growth (hypertrichosis) is common.
The drug must not be used:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active ingredient (minoxidil) or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have already had an intolerance reaction to the 2% minoxidil solution.
- If you have a scalp disease or injury.
Children and the elderly:
- There are no data on the safety and efficacy for use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age and over 65 years of age.
When using the preparation with other drugs
- Do not use this medicine at the same time as other skin preparations such as tretinoin, anthralin, or betamethasone dipropionate, as these products can change the amount of minoxidil in the blood.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or have recently used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
When using the drug with food and drink
- Not applicable
- Like all medicines, this medicine can have side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Very common: may affect more than 1 in 10 people:
- Abnormal hair growth (hypertrichosis) beyond the application site, especially if the medicine is used by women.
- A headache.
- Common: may affect up to 1 in 10 people:
- Local skin reactions at the application site, e.g. B. Irritation with peeling of dead skin cells (desquamation), itching, reddening of the skin, skin inflammation, skin dryness, allergic skin reaction due to the propylene glycol content, inflammatory skin diseases, acne-like pustules, pain in the musculoskeletal system, accumulation of fluid in the tissue (peripheral edema), respiratory problems.
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Ear infections, inflammation of the outer ear, inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane, hypersensitivity, nerve inflammation, tingling sensation, impaired taste sensation, burning sensation on the skin, visual disturbances, eye irritation, dizziness, drop in blood pressure, increased pulse rate, chest pain, weakness, swelling in the facial area (facial edema), reddening of the skin (Erythema), rash, hair loss, irregular hair, change in hair color, change in hair texture, inflammation of the liver (hepatitis) and kidney stones. In all of these cases, the treatment must be discontinued and your doctor informed immediately.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if one of the listed side effects gets serious, or if you notice side effects not listed here.
Special care is required when using it:
- If you have or have suffered from any cardiovascular disease, you should consult a doctor before use.
- The recommendation that this medicine should not be used by women is based on the risk of abnormal hair growth (hypertrichosis).
You should not use this medicine in the following cases:
- if there is no family history of hair loss, sudden and/or uneven hair loss, pregnancy-related hair loss, or hair loss of unknown cause. In these cases, you should seek advice from a doctor before use, as treatment may be ineffective for these types of hair loss.
- if your scalp is red, sore, infected, irritated, or painful. This medicine should only be used on a healthy scalp. If the scalp is damaged, the active ingredient (minoxidil) can increasingly pass into the blood.
- Do not use this medicine on the scalp at the same time as other skin preparations.
During the application
- The solution may cause stinging or irritation if accidentally in contact with eyes, wounds, irritated skin, or mucous membranes due to the alcohol content. Rinse the affected area with plenty of cold tap water. If the problems are persistent, consult a doctor.
- The treated scalp should not be exposed to sunlight: Wear head protection (hat).
- Do not swallow. Accidental ingestion can lead to undesirable effects due to the effects of minoxidil on the cardiovascular system. Therefore keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. See a doctor immediately!
- Don't breathe in.
- Changes in hair color and/or texture have occurred in some patients.
- This treatment requires regular medical check-ups, especially at the start of therapy.
Stop using immediately and consult a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Low blood pressure, chest pain, increased pulse rate,
- Faintness or dizziness.
- Sudden unexplained weight gain, swollen hands, or feet (edema).
- Persistent redness or irritation of the scalp.
Driving and using machines
- Impairment is unlikely.
- For application on the skin. For external use.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after applying the solution.
- The hair and scalp must be completely dry before application.
- Spread the medicine over the entire area of the scalp to be treated with your fingertips. Start in the middle of the area to be treated.
- Do not use the medicine on any other part of the body.
- Instructions for use
- The application depends on the respective application system: dosing dropper pipette or dosing pump with applicator.
- Dosing dropper pipette
- With the dosing dropper pipette, 1 ml of the solution can be precisely measured and applied to the entire area to be treated.
- Dosing pump with applicator
- This application system is suitable for use on small scalp areas or under the hair.
- 1. Place the applicator on the pump. To do this, hold the pump firmly at the bottom and at the same time press the top of the applicator.
- 2. Completely unscrew the cap from the bottle. The white tamper-evident ring should remain on the bottle.
- 3. Insert the spray device with attached applicator into the bottle and screw tight.
- 4. Before using the pump for the first time, operate the pump several times until liquid emerges. The application system is now ready for use.
- 5. Application: Point the applicator tip at the center of the area to be treated or under the hair, operate the pump once and distribute the solution with the fingertips.
- To apply a dose of 1 ml, repeat this process a total of 6 times.
- Rinse the applicator with warm water after each use.
- This medicine is not recommended for women.
- Avoid use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using any medicine.
- Always use the medicine exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The usual dose is 1 ml applied twice a day to the area of the scalp to be treated.
- The amount used daily should not exceed 2 ml, regardless of the size of the area to be treated.
- Frequency of application
- Apply 1 ml of the solution each morning and evening.
- The application quantity and the frequency of applications must not be increased.
- Under no circumstances should you change the recommended dose yourself.
- Duration of application
- A treatment result is not immediately visible. A stop of hair loss and / or new hair growth can only be expected a certain time after the start of treatment. Twice a day treatment for 2 months may be required before any stimulation of hair growth becomes apparent. The timing of onset and the level of response to treatment vary from person to person.
- Some reports suggest that after discontinuation of treatment, the baseline could be reached in 3 or 4 months.
- If you use more than you should
- When used as intended, overdosing is unlikely. When used on a damaged scalp, the absorption of the active ingredient can be increased and side effects can occur.
- If you forget to use it
- Do not use a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- Continue normal use: 1 application in the morning, 1 application in the evening.
- If you cancel the application
- Not applicable.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicinal product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.